We aim to ship orders on the same day or the following business day. If needed urgently, please contact us prior to purchase to find a solution that works for both yourself and Bull Outdoor Products NZ.
South Island deliveries are usually made within 2 working days of dispatch
North Island deliveries are usually made within 2-3 working days after dispatch
Tracking information will be provided once the goods are shipped
If you require overnight shipping please choose the option for Overnight Courier. This is only overnight to the major centres (not guaranteed) but will be quicker than the standard service.
- Rural delivery areas are defined as those outside urban boundaries and may include:
- Any address with an RD (Rural Delivery) area
- Any address containing a Rapide number
- Situations where parcels are on-forwarded to an RD delivery agent
- Rural deliveries can take a minimum of two additional days for delivery and proof of delivery may not be available
- Residential deliveries can take an additional cycle. Business to Business by 12pm, Business to Residential by 5pm on the next working day
- Delivery times stated are approximate and may vary without notice
- Additional fees for other services will be required before shipping and these include but not limited to:
- A $40.00 rural delivery fee is applicable
- Part thereof (3:1 cubic tonne ratio applies)
- A $6.35 service fee is applicable on all dangerous goods consignments (DG)
- A $108.50 minimum charge is applicable on all Saturday Deliveries
- A $34.29 minimum charge is applicable on all deliveries to Waiheke and other Islands.
- Any other service not covered by the above needs to be discussed and agree on prior to placing the order